« Home | Another layout to shareSo this is just 3 months la... » | HARD TO BELIEVE, I KNOW...But I've actually comple... » | MY LATEST PROJECTMaddy's room has needed some upda... » | SUMMER FUN AT SEA WORLDMaddy waiting for the Shamu... » | MAKING UP FOR LOST TIMEYes...it has been ages sinc... » | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... »

ON A ROLL




Wish I hadn't stayed up quite so late to finish this...SO tired this morning...but I just love how it turned out. We had such a great time on our trip to Seaworld!!

Ha! But it's so addicting...once you start a LO it's just too hard to stop :) Great composition (don't I sound like a scrap artist ;))

I'm glad to see you doing some more layouts, I just saw the one of P in the gallery, sooo cute!

Post a Comment