« Home | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... » | New LayoutI really love how this came out...I may ... » | HAPPY NEW YEARA picture of Maddy that was taken at... »

GUESS WHAT I DID...



Preston's hair was being a bit unruly so I took care of it yesterday :-) I can't believe I did it but he really looks adorable. Doesn't he look about 3 in the picture?

I have a lot more great kid pics to share...but I'm being beckoned by maddy to play puppets with her. I'll post soon.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! He looks adorable!! :)

Post a Comment