« Home | SUMMER FUN AT SEA WORLDMaddy waiting for the Shamu... » | MAKING UP FOR LOST TIMEYes...it has been ages sinc... » | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... »

MY LATEST PROJECT

Maddy's room has needed some updating for a while now...I finally set aside some time to do it and I'm so glad I did. Her bedding is multicolored strips so I used that as my 'inspiration piece' See the results below.





Still a couple of loose-ends to take care of...begging Bubbe to sew a curtain, tracking down a white slipcover (harder than it sounds), and I think a new fan is needed. I have some lights on their way from Ikea for the wall at the head of her bed. The large yellow wall is in need of something, but I'm not sure what just yet. I have 2 white shelves that are very cute but I'm not sure if they should go there or not. We'll see. It's just nice to have the painting done!! (stripes...what was I thinking...thank goodness for my new laser level!)

It looks awesome! I love how you added that wide yellow stripe to tie in the yellow walls. Lov the 'architectural' piece in the corner ;)

WOW! Great job mom!!

DLR

Post a Comment