« Home | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... » | New LayoutI really love how this came out...I may ... » | HAPPY NEW YEARA picture of Maddy that was taken at... » | HOLIDAY FUNHere's Maddy's class during their holid... » | HAPPY HANUKKAHIt has been another great year for u... » | December already??It's been a good weekend. Aside... »

Some Love for Preston

Preston & Daddy at Maddy's open house earlier this school-year


And a LO using the pics from the zoo the day after P's birthday


The little guy is growing up so fast! He's all-out walking now...for a couple of weeks now I guess. He's tying to say a few words...but nothing too concrete yet...maybe some uh-ohs, ?thank yous...very hard to tell still. He babbles like a champ though...so I can't wait to hear all that he has to say!

Other pics coming soon as well...I just need to sort through all the new ones and pick my favs.