« Home | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... » | New LayoutI really love how this came out...I may ... » | HAPPY NEW YEARA picture of Maddy that was taken at... » | HOLIDAY FUNHere's Maddy's class during their holid... »

It's Party Time...

Preston knows he's someone special!

Special thanks to Uncle Ben, Aunt Silvia, Andrea, Noah, and Ethan for making the drive...we know it must have been exhausting...

And some party pics...we had a great turnout and Preston had a lot of fun!





...and got quite a few presents!

You're so very welcome. We wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Post a Comment