« Home | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... » | New LayoutI really love how this came out...I may ... »

MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME

Yes...it has been ages since I've posted...so here's some catch-up. Get ready for a photo-packed blog entry!


April brought Maddy's 4th birthday...FOUR...can you believe it?

Some of Bubbe's master baking

Birthday party at the Little Gym

Much fun was had by all

Even Preston got in on the action. I just love the look on his face. He's such a little man now!



Some park pictures...Preston can really enjoy these trips now!



And May...my cousin got married...and Preston would have no part of being quiet...so we went outside for a photoshoot :-)


Love all the pictures! Now you just have to start pumping out those layouts ;)

Post a Comment