« Home | HARD TO BELIEVE, I KNOW...But I've actually comple... » | MY LATEST PROJECTMaddy's room has needed some upda... » | SUMMER FUN AT SEA WORLDMaddy waiting for the Shamu... » | MAKING UP FOR LOST TIMEYes...it has been ages sinc... » | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... »

Another layout to share



So this is just 3 months late...that's not too bad, right? So many great photos left to scrap! I'm getting there...slowly.

No, three months late isn't bad ;) I love the colors and style of this. Well worth the wait.

Post a Comment