« Home | MAKING UP FOR LOST TIMEYes...it has been ages sinc... » | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... »

SUMMER FUN AT SEA WORLD




Maddy waiting for the Shamu rollercoaster...the smile unfortunately didn't last past the first turn of the ride. She was clinging to me for dear life!



Maddy & Noah Maddy had SO much fun with her cousins.



Andrea and Preston...relaxing in the grass.



Preston was SUCH a good sport this trip. I'm sure it's no fun to be strapped in a stroller while the other kids get to run around like maniacs. I can't wait until he's old enough to really enjoy these trips.



AND guess who learned how to swim!! Well...sort of. She is all over the place with her ring now. A big improvement from last year when her feet had to be firmly planted on the bottom of the pool at all times.

You got some really cute shots! We too had a blast. We just might have to make this a summer tradition ;)

Looks like you all had such a great time! Very cute photos! XOXO to everyone!

Post a Comment