« Home | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... » | Am I neglecting Preston?He's next, I promise...but... » | Another layout to shareThis was one of Maddy's Han... » | New LayoutI really love how this came out...I may ... » | HAPPY NEW YEARA picture of Maddy that was taken at... » | HOLIDAY FUNHere's Maddy's class during their holid... » | HAPPY HANUKKAHIt has been another great year for u... »

Can she get any cuter?

I dont' think so! Here's the sleeping beauty...


Bubbe and Maddy made some pita the other day...too cute...and VERY tasty!




Maddy was "Star of the Week" last week and here is the poster she (I) made:


And another beautiful Maddy smile...quite a ham when she wants to be!

So cute. You have to scrap these of little Miss M. She is so cute using a rolling pin!

She is adorable! I love her poster! Kiss the kiddos for me!

Post a Comment