« Home | MY LATEST PROJECTMaddy's room has needed some upda... » | SUMMER FUN AT SEA WORLDMaddy waiting for the Shamu... » | MAKING UP FOR LOST TIMEYes...it has been ages sinc... » | GUESS WHAT I DID...Preston's hair was being a bit ... » | It's Party Time...Preston knows he's someone speci... » | Can she get any cuter?I dont' think so! Here's th... » | Some Love for PrestonPreston & Daddy at Maddy's op... » | Our little guy turns...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?Isn't ... » | LOOK who got a haircut!BEFORE:AFTER:I think his fi... » | As Promised...Here's the little guy doing what he ... »

HARD TO BELIEVE, I KNOW...

But I've actually completed a layout. Been in a bit of a creative slump lately...but trying to pull myself out of it...



I feel so behind...I have so many more LO's to catch up on...but I'll get there!

Yeah!!! I love everything about it! Especially love how you toned down the saturation in the photo. Keep 'em coming ;)

Post a Comment